Skillpop believes that the best learning happens in-person, and they strive to create environments where trying a new skill is social, accessible, and engaging. They will soon be here on Nashville, expanding our community. Hear from their team and join us in welcoming them to this great city.
1. What Nashvillian inspires you the most? I'm a big fan of everything that Branden Harvey is doing with the Goodnewspaper, a quarterly publication sharing stories of things that are changing the world for the better.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in Nashville? Hiking! There are so many beautiful places right outside the city like Percy Warner Park and Beaman Park. A good brunch in Nashville (Marche is my favorite) is hard to beat as well.
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition/memory? I've loved watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade ever since I was little!
4. What has surprised you the most about owning/running a business in Nashville? It's been amazing to see how tight-knit the community is in Nashville
5. Last, but not least- what is your favorite holiday movie? Elf!