Storefront Studios offers professional photography for your products. Amy Hobbs, owner, ensures a seamless process by working with clients step by step to handle all details, from product delivery to return.
We asked Amy a few fun questions about Nashville and the Holidays. We hope you enjoy getting to know her as much as we have!
1. What Nashvillian inspires you the most? Dolly Parton, of course. Who else?
2. What is your favorite thing to do in Nashville? Eating lunch with my husband at Arnold’s. We get there at 10:30 to avoid the line. It’s easily my favorite meal in town.
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition/memory? On Christmas morning, my grandmother always makes homemade orange rolls that will bring you to tears. And we always put banana slices in our orange juice that day.
4. What has surprised you the most about owning/running a business in Nashville? I didn’t realize how fond I would be of my own clients, especially women who are small business owners just like me. It’s truly a privilege to work with such a talented and kind community of makers.
5. Last, but not least- what is your favorite holiday movie? While You Were Sleeping - I watch it with one of my closest friends every December, sometimes earlier. “These mashed potatoes are so creamy.”